Our (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the medical science fields.
Editorial Board Responsibilities:
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency.
- Assist the editors in decision making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
- Clearly communicating all other editorial policies and standards.
Editorial Director: Alaa Hussein Bashir, MD, FRCS,
Professor in Cosmetic and plastic surgery, United Kingdom.
Editor_in_Chief : Abdulghani M. Ali, MD, MGUM, Ph D (UK),
Professor in Infectious Diseases and Medical Education, Iraq.
Editor for Basic Medical Sciences : Nemah Hasony, MD, Ph D,
Professor of Pathology, Iraq.
Editor for Clinical Sciences: Abduljabar Abdulabas Alqureishi, MD, M Sc,
Consultant Epidemiologist, WHO.
Editor for Dentistry : Nada Jafar AlBasam, BDS, Ph D,
Consultant Dentist, Denmark.
Editor for Pharmacy: Amina H. Ahmed, B Sc, M Sc, Ph D,
Assistant Professor in Clinical Chemistry, Iraq.
Managing Editor: Radhi Alshaibani, MD, ABMS,
Linguistic Editor: Omed Almuhandis, Ph D, UK,
Assistant Professor in Chemistry, Canada.
Linguistic Editor: Hamdi H. Yousif, BA, Ph D,
Professor of English Language, Iraq.
Linguistic Editor: Ansam AlMaaroof, BA, Ph D,
Assistant Professor of English Language, Sudan.
Biostatic Editor: Younis Saeed Albug, Ph D,
Assistant Professor in Biostatistics, Iraq.