Volume 2 Issue 3 (2019)
- Health Risks Related to Depleted Uranium Contamination in Iraq. Page 1-8.
Souad N. Al-Azzawi, Associate Professor in Environmental Engineering
- Leishmaniasis in North-Western Yemen. Page 9-13.
Nabil M Mogalli, Biology Department, Hajjah University
- Conventional and Nano- Antibodies and Their Future Uses. Page 14-34.
Awatif Hameed Issa, Department of Pathological Analyses, College of Science, Basrah University.
- Post-mortem Serum Level of Uric Acid: A Biochemical Marker for Estimation of Post-mortem Interval. Page 35-43.
Hamdi Mohammed Al Khfagi, Nemah H. Aljubori
Babylon University College of Medicine (BUCOM), Babylon, Iraq
- Protective Effects of Turmeric Extracts Against CCl4 -Induced Liver Injury in Rats. Page 44-51.
Firdaws A. AL-Mashhadani, et al. Department of Medical Laboratory Techniques, College of Medical Technology, AL-Kitab University, Kirkuk, Iraq.
- Antifungal Activity of Nine Plant Oils Against Local Rhodotorula Species and Scytalidium dimidiatum.
Salah Mahdi Al-Bader, Knowledge University, College of Science, Pathological Analysis Department. Erbil, Iraq.
- Unexpected Noninvasive Procedure in the Treatment of Bronchobiliary Fistula (BBF): Case Report.
Wadhah Mahdi Saleem Albadir, Department of Anesthesia, College of Medical Technology, Alkitab University, Kirkuk, Iraq.
- Association between Microbial Infections and HßD-3 Gene Expression in Oral Cavity of Children with Leukemia.
Hanan Salman Makii Al-Amri
- Causative Agents of Diarrhea in Erbil Children and the Effect of Some Plant Extracts on Bacterial Isolates.
Sawsan Mohammed Abdullah Al-Sorchee, B Sc, M Sc, Ph D.
- Study of Herd Immunity Associated with Tuberculosis Infections in Basra Province, South of Iraq.
Mazin Saleem Salman
- Medical Education Development in the Arab Region Suez Canal University Role and experience.
Wagdy Talaat, MD, PhD, FHPE
- BOOK REVIEW.
Mohamed Almoustafa Alsamarai, Laboratory Investigation Department, Samara University College of Applied Sciences (SUCOAS), Samara, Iraq.
- Diploma Program in Health Profession Education.
- Master Program in Endocrinology.
- Instructions to Authors.