Volume 3 Issue 1 (2020)
Published: 1/3/2020 Articles
- Beall’s List is Problematic and Dead! Should it be Taken Seriously?
Refat Aljumily Ph.D, forensic stylometry Freelance lecturer and data analyst, United Kingdom
- DNA Based BiosensorsPage.
Mohammed Fadhil Haddad, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Yıldız Technical University, 34220, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Seroepidemiology of Parvovirus B19 (PVB19] and Human Papillomavirus [HPV] 16 and 18 in Women with Abnormal Pregnancy Outcomes: A Review
- Metallic Nanoparticles in Dental Biomaterials: A Review
- The Predictive Value of Strip Method as Early Diagnostic Test for Urinary Tract Infection in Children Attending Kirkuk Pediatric Hospital
- Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) of DR type and its association with Children acute lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) in Basrah.
- Comparison of ABGAR Score among Gestational, Pregestational Diabetes and Normal Pregnant Women.
- Studies on Antihelmintic Activity of Methanollic Extract of Tamilnadia Ulignosa
- A Study of Cellular Toxicity of some Nano Cationic Polymers in BT, MCF7 and SKBR3 Breast Cancer Cell Lines
- Assessment of Epidemiological and Hormonal Parameters among patients with Hydatidiform Mole
- Variation in Ultrasound and CT Scan Interpretation: A Case Report
- Evaluation the Correlation between Vitamin D and Thyroid Hormones in Women with Thyroid Diseases in Kirkuk City
- Frequency of Aphthous Ulcer and its Association with Stress among a Group of Students of Tikrit Medical College
- Evidence Based Medicine: How to Present the Results of Evidence Based Search.
- Problem Based Learning in Health Professions Education: Why and why not.